TotalEnergies’ know-how to accompany you, FROM RESEARCH TO LOGISTICS
Total Bitumen has 4 main research centres: 3 in Europe: CReS (Lyon, France), Preston (UK) and Brunsbüttel (Germany) and one in India. Each of these centres has extensive international design experience and state of the art testing facilities where our technologists work on innovate solutions to meet the evolving needs of the bitumen worldwide.
New developments are coordinated centrally by Paris with regular liaison with the research centres to share technical knowledge and experience, in order to continually develop advanced sustainable products.
At Total Bitumen we understand that constant innovation is the key to sustainability and durability in all our products. We undertake collaborative research programmes with key stakeholders and independent research bodies. And excellence in our customer communication and technical support is essential in maintaining our culture of continuous improvement.
Our services to answer your needs
For TotalEnergies, to produce some bitumen is a choice which requires to apprehend the uses and the applications of its customers.
In front of the varied and multiple requests of its road and industrial customers, as well as prescribers and contractors, the TotalEnergies teams have always been searching for adapted solutions.
- offers a complete range of successful and recognized products and puts all the technical expertise of its teams at your disposal to propose you a large number of services
- this offer addresses as well our road or industrial customers, private or public prescribers.
TotalEnergies can study your requests of technical support in the field of bitumen and propose you an adapted and competitive offer.
TotalEnergies can realize tests in the ISO 9001 accredited laboratories of the TotalEnergies Group or in the subcontracting laboratories approved by TotalEnergies.
- ANALYSIS OF PURE OR MODIFIED BITUMEN, CLEAR BINDERS: characterization, rheologic analyses, composition in chemical families.
- FORMULATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ROAD PRODUCTS
- FORMULATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF BITUMEN EMULSIONS
- FORMULATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF FLUXED BITUMEN
Based on their experience, TotalEnergies teams can accompany you on the ground, and also deliver some training if needed.
Our dedicated logistic team can accompany our customers to define their best logistic & supply scheme.